To blog about. We are getting to that point in the summer where we are all itching to get back to school, the gym, structure in general. 20 more days!!
The good news is that we are headed on a jet plane to the beach next week. Not only will it give me something fun to journal, it will also break up the summer boredom blues we are having!
In the meantime...
We went to Pineview Dam up in Ogden Canyon and the kids were in heaven. Bryce loves to eat anything dirt, sand, bark, bug so this was the perfect location for him. The older boys would have been happy to spend the whole day throwing rocks in the water.



We also got a new tramp for the backyard. Combined with our humango playset, we look like we have a zillion kids living here! I was pleased to find out that I am just as good at flips and toe-touches as I was 15 years ago! And Caden follows in my footsteps. He seem to have a talent for gymnastics.


The good news is that we are headed on a jet plane to the beach next week. Not only will it give me something fun to journal, it will also break up the summer boredom blues we are having!
In the meantime...
We went to Pineview Dam up in Ogden Canyon and the kids were in heaven. Bryce loves to eat anything dirt, sand, bark, bug so this was the perfect location for him. The older boys would have been happy to spend the whole day throwing rocks in the water.



We also got a new tramp for the backyard. Combined with our humango playset, we look like we have a zillion kids living here! I was pleased to find out that I am just as good at flips and toe-touches as I was 15 years ago! And Caden follows in my footsteps. He seem to have a talent for gymnastics.


3 comments:
Where are you jetting away too? If you need a nanny let me know because I wouldn't mind taking that trip :D Hope you have a great time!
You are WAY too nice to the neighborhood kids. I'd be the mean parent on the block. Love the new toys. Shanna
Fun times
Post a Comment