Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday to our Baby Boy!

We celebrated Bryce's first birthday this weekend with our family and Grandpa and Grandma P. Thanks for coming and making Bryce's day special!


Here he was, fresh out of the oven. He was by far my easiest and most memorable delivery. I was able to hold and nurse him immediately. Something I had to wait a few hours for with my other two. Wasn't he a sweet little thing?


The cake I made for him. Thrown together in like five minutes. But he already has a deep love for all things with wheels, so it was perfect for him!


He enjoyed the cake and first and was vrrrroooommming his car through the crumbs.


But then he wasn't so sure about the mess....and Dad hurried to clean him up.


We got him this cute little wagon to push around, but he would rather sit in it and have his brothers do the dirty work of getting it around.

Bryce at One......

He is definitely my "youngest" one year old. I have babied him too much this year and he is more than happy to just be held and loved.

He is far from walking. He chickens out when he tries to stand, falls down, and cries to be held.

Like all my other boys, he is popping out all of his teeth at once. He has four and is working on several more.

He is saying a few words....bye bye, daddy, hi, uh-oh, momma (although it takes special mom translation powers to understand!)

The kids was born to vrrooomm cars all over the house. Is this just nature in boys? Cause I didn't teach him, it just happened.

He pretends to talk on the phone and has the most original baby talk. It sounds like he is talking Japanese or something. I need to capture it on camera because it is funny!

He loves his brothers and has to have them around always or he is not himself. He loves to wrestle with them and sit by them and just watch them.

No comments:

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess