Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bryce at 10 months


Really? I think he is my cutest creation yet!

Bryce has really taken off developmentally these past few months. He is crawling everywhere, standing up and cruising along furniture, and mimicking everything we do. He got his first tooth. I am sure he will be packing up to leave for college any day now! His biggest accomplishment is he is finally sleeping through the night. He is my only child to do this before the age of one!

Some stats:

Weighs 19.75 lbs (25%)
Length of 28.5 inches (25%)
Can't remember his head circ. but he was in the 95%! He has a big ol' noggin!
Giggling all the time
Plays patty-cake
Dances at the first sound of music
Claps
Waves
Says mama, dada, and hi occasionally

3 comments:

The CEO said...

He's a big beautiful baby. I love that grin! We miss you and those cute boys.

Shelley Gee said...

He really is a cutie!!! You did some great creating. I can't believe you had Glen Rawson as a seminary teacher! Wow, that would have been awesome! Hope all is going great with all of you.

Shelley Gee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess