Is there a time in your life that you yearn to have back? I have been thinking back to our simpler life just a few years back and longing for that time again.
A time when.....
We had gorgeous fruit trees in our yard.

My boys were content to sit on the kitchen floor and just be.

A teeny tiny house with only 900 square feet to clean.

A littler, less sassy version of Caden. ;)

A chubbier, more quiet version of Cole.

A husband that drove his dream truck.

Tulips in my flower beds.

Blossoms on our cherry trees.
I am so thankful for the blessing in my life! We have a beautiful home. Alan has a stable job. I have three of the most beautiful boys. I am content with these things. But sometimes, I just look back at this time in our lives, and I know that those were some of the best of our life!
A time when.....
We had gorgeous fruit trees in our yard.
My boys were content to sit on the kitchen floor and just be.

A teeny tiny house with only 900 square feet to clean.

A littler, less sassy version of Caden. ;)

A chubbier, more quiet version of Cole.

A husband that drove his dream truck.

Tulips in my flower beds.

Blossoms on our cherry trees.
I am so thankful for the blessing in my life! We have a beautiful home. Alan has a stable job. I have three of the most beautiful boys. I am content with these things. But sometimes, I just look back at this time in our lives, and I know that those were some of the best of our life!
3 comments:
I love you even more after this post.
I do sometimes wish for simpler times.
I love your family too. I do like to think of the good times our famlies have had.
I am so glad it isn't just me that feels this way! I have been doing it often lately! Not that I would change having a third baby, but oh how it was when life was simple!
Post a Comment