I was super lazy last week and didn't cook at all! It was Spagettios and mac and cheese all week. Here's to hoping this week is better.
On the menu....
Pork Tenderloin
Mashed Taters
Peas
Lasagna
Salad
Garlic Bread
Meatloaf (from the Plano cookbook, for those of you lucky enough to have it!)
Baked Potato
Green Beans
Zuppa Toscana Soup
(I'm gonna use turkey sausage and evaporated milk instead of cream to try to cut out some of the fat on this one!)
Breadsticks
Caesar Salad
Ranch Parmesan Chicken (my kids gobble this up)
Couscous
Broccoli
Only five this week, it is Big Al's birthday so I am sure we will go out for one meal this week.
Oh, and he chose this for his birthday treat...
Creamy Lemon Squares (I've made them before and they are delish!)
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Back to the kitchen....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess
No comments:
Post a Comment