Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dinner this week....

We are in a major dinner rut lately. I usually end up making a meal for my kids, a meal for Alan, and then a "diet" meal for myself every night of the week. I am committed to find some new things that will please every one's palate. I'm putting my foot down this week on my super picky eater children that won't try new things and making them eat the meal that I am cooking! Am I a mean mom?

We're having.......

Monday
Bourbon Chicken
Rice
Broccoli

Tuesday
Spaghetti
Salad
Garlic Bread

Wednesday
Enchiladas
Spanish Rice

Thursday
Big Al's Hamburger Rice Bake
Rolls
Peas

Friday
White Chili
Cornbread

Saturday
BBQ pork Sandwiches
Chips or homemade fries
Salad

Sunday
Apricot Chicken
Rice
Broccoli or Asparagus


What are you eating this week??

4 comments:

Shelley Gee said...

No fair, can I come to your house!! I am in a meal rut myself. I ask my parents what they want to eat and they usually say that whatever I cook will be fine, but that really isn't any help at all! I may borrow items off of your menu, it sounds awesome! Except I would have to change all the chicken things to beef or pork because I am deathly alergic to chicken...weird huh!

The CEO said...

MMMM-it all sounds good. I totally get what you mean by the preparing of multiple meals. Jackson has got to be one of the pickiest eaters-maybe family gene?? Good luck! Shanna

Kim said...

OK you must send me all the recipes! I hate making one dinner let alone three in one night! Last night my kids had dippy eggs and toast! HAHAHA great meal uh!

Dave and Julie said...

Good Luck with it all. It seems like I am in the same boat. making many meals just to make one person happy.

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess