Thursday, January 01, 2009

My new theme song...

"The Mom Song"

(click the link above)

Thanks Collette!

4 comments:

Dave and Julie said...

I love this song it is the story of my life. I think I nag and nag my kids. thanks for leting us come and crash your house the other day.

The CEO said...

Amen-Sister!

Christine Williams said...

Oh, Kim! PLEASE don't feel bad!! I have been feeling I should go private for quite a while. A few weeks ago it was talked about in our ward conference, and I know Dee was really wanting me to, too. It was SO not just because of your comment! I think I'll just worry a little less about things if I do. I think I have your e-mail to send you an invite. And I have a link to that mom song on my blog, too! HILARIOUS!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you liked this song. I wonder how many times she had to practice it to get all the words right and put the attitude and everything in there the way she did. Love it.
~Collette

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess