I'm jumping on the bandwagon and taking my blog private....just want to protect my lil' ones from the random visitors I have from China, Germany, ect... I don't know anyone in those places and don't want them gawking at pictures of my kids.
I think I have most of your email addresses and will send you an invite!
If you read this blog and I don't know it send me an email to cadencolekim at hotmail dot com and I will send you an invite also!
Thanks!
Friday, January 09, 2009
Privacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess
3 comments:
Hey Kim, How scary that people from all over are checking out your blog. How do I find out whos been checking out my blog? I'm totally freaked out now!
rebeccadriscoll@hotmail.com
I was going to ask the same question. How do you know who's checking your blog? My email is familycornell@yahoo.com
Becca and Heidi,
I use sitemeter.com. It tracks how many people look at your blog per day and where they are located and what site they clicked on to get to your blog. Hope that helps!
Kim
Post a Comment