And all thru the house, it looked like we bombed a Toys R' Us!
Who is with me for some deep cleaning and Weight Watchers???
Messy house and fat guts aside, we had a great Christmas in Idaho this year!
The boys were spoiled not only with gifts, but also with the attention of their grandparents and aunts and uncle. The best part of Christmas this year was the snow!! Caden and Cole had a blast riding their sleds behind the 4 wheeler with Grandpa and Grandma!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
It was the days after Christmas....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess





2 comments:
I am with you the house needs to be clean, I think I have gained 5 pounds. looks like a fun Christmas. Kim your tree house card should be coming in the mail. call me and I will give you details.
How fun. I'm glad you had a fun Christmas. I was totally laughing at the poop episode. We've had a few of those, ourselves! Merry Christmas. Shanna
Post a Comment