Caden and Cole have made the decision this year to be on Santa's good side....and much to my surprise they are doing very good! With the exception of Cole's crazy bad moods every morning, they are getting along, doing their jobs (of course, the dollars they get for doing them don't hurt!), and treating our house and each other with respect. I wish I could pull the Santa card all year long!
I am trying to start some small "giving" traditions with them this year. We have given to Toys for Tots, giving some of their job dollars to the bell ringing man outside Albertson's, and we will be giving to the food bank this Saturday. They are excited about this and I hope starting these little lessons early with stick with them.
On the flip side, their Christmas lists are growing daily! I am done shopping though, and hope they won't be too disappointed when they don't get their latest additions to their list....
Cole, the decorator
Counting down the days
Stinker in true form!
Linebacker someday?
The best gift I received this year!
I am trying to start some small "giving" traditions with them this year. We have given to Toys for Tots, giving some of their job dollars to the bell ringing man outside Albertson's, and we will be giving to the food bank this Saturday. They are excited about this and I hope starting these little lessons early with stick with them.
On the flip side, their Christmas lists are growing daily! I am done shopping though, and hope they won't be too disappointed when they don't get their latest additions to their list....
Cole, the decorator
Counting down the days
Stinker in true form!
Linebacker someday?
The best gift I received this year!
2 comments:
Your kids are too cute. I love what you are doing to show them the Christams spirit. Have fun this weekend, and we will be missing you.
Oh, PS. Not fair that your son has TONS more hair than my daughter! :)
Post a Comment