Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Cole!

My baby boy Cole turned 4 this weekend! We had a big celebration with loads of family, pizza, and a special power ranger cake (requested by Cole). He was spoiled rotten and enjoyed every minute of his day!

Some special things about Cole...

  • He is a very lovey boy. He tells me he loves me 10 or more times a day and seeks out hugs and kisses.
  • He is very content to play by himself. He loves building things with block, doing puzzles, or playing games quietly.
  • He LOVES to wrestle with his Dad. "Let's wessle Dad!" is often heard in our home.
  • He is stubborn and doesn't give up easily when he wants something (a quality that will serve him well I am sure later in his life)
  • He has the most handsome face and beautiful brown eyes (and a cute chubby bum too!)
  • He loves his brother. They are truly best friends and never leave each other for very long. In fact Cole will rarely leave the house unless Caden is going with him.


(I paid a small fortune for the discontinued power ranger cake pan on ebay, so if anyone wants to borrow it...)
I forgot to get a picture with just him... I will have to remember to do that.

1 comment:

The CEO said...

How fun. I hope that he enjoyed his day! You have such cute kids.

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess