




These pictures were too adorable not to post! The boys (Bryce and I stayed home for some much needed rest) went for a quick trip to G and G Keele's in Grace. Caden and Cole were so excited to take their fishing poles down in the canyon with Grandpa to catch some trout. And catch they did!! Caden caught three and Cole, two. (Which makes 5 Caden says.... smartypants!) Aren't their little fishing boots so cute? They were equally excited about the animal pancakes that Grandma made for them the next morning! I am so thankful that my boys get to have these great experiences with their grandparents. Some of my most cherished memories are times spent with my grandparents and I want the same for them.
(This is literally the Keele's backyard! Aren't you jealous? I sure am!)
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Fishin' with Grandpa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess
3 comments:
Those are really great pictures and what a backyard!
What fun! and YES, I totally love the boots. Great pics - did Alan take them?
Those are the best pitchers they are priceless. thanks for the pitchers. they boys looked like they had so much fun.
Post a Comment