Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Lots and lots and lots of questions!

I wanna play! Geez this took a long time, no more blogging for me today. Laundry is calling! Scroll down for a cute picture of my chubby baby....

1. Do you like blue cheese?
Yes. But only on the knife and fork salad at Sandpipers in Pocatello. So Yummy!
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? No, but I dream about smoking all the time, and I LOVE it in my dreams.....
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Strawberry or Watermellon Limeade.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? Only the dermotologist saying that I have more skin cancer.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Has to be all beef, none of the cheap crap out there.
7. Favorite Christmas Song? I love Angels We Have Heard on High (is that a Christmas hymn?)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet Pepsi
9. Can you do push-ups? Yup, but I haven't tried one since being pregnant with Bryce
10. What is your favorite movie? Hmmm....don't watch movies, I fall asleep half way thru
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring. I don't ever wear anything else.
12. Favorite hobby? I like biking and decorating
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Umm... not sure.
14. Do you have ADD? Nope
15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I am somewhat (okay, alot) anti-social, and I don't want to pass that on to my kids
16. What’s your middle name? Parkinson (maiden name)
17. Name three thoughts at this moment: 1. Are my jeans ever going to fit again? 2. I should wake Bryce up so he will sleep tonight 3. Wondering where Caden and Cole are?
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Nadda. I don't get out much since having Bryce.
19. Current worry right now? My relationship with someone close to me.
21. Current hate right now? My jello belly
22. Favorite place to be? Home and my parents house.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Sound asleep
24. Where would you like to go? Disneyland!
25. Name three people who will complete this? Not sure, but I want Shanna and Julie (Keele) and Lindee and Ashlee to do it!
26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? Everybody's.
27. What color shirt are you wearing? Green, and I was feeling so fat today that I put on a maternity shirt. Bryce is SIX weeks old. So sad!
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No. Crisp cool cotton for me!
29. Can you whistle? Yup, but Grandma P. takes the cake for loud whistles.
30. Favorite color? Red, just come look and my house and you will know this!
31. Would you be a pirate? Wha...?
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? No singing for me! Wouldn't want to scare my family away.
33. Favorite girl’s name? Sara, Cate
34. Favorite boy’s name? Caden, Cole, Bryce
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing, that is what a purse is for.
36. Last thing (Person) that made you laugh? Michael Scott on the Office
37. Best bed sheets as a child? My mom loved bleach when I was a child, so we only had white!
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? I have never been injured, but have been thru 3 c-sections that were pretty painful.
39. What is your favorite snack? Apples or bananas or ice cream (when I am cheating!)
40. Favorite thing to do on Sundays? Alan works, so watching him walk thru the door on Sunday afternoon.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Not sure. Bryce is pretty loud right now.
42. How many dogs do you have? Never! No poop or dug up yard for us.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Alan?? Not sure if he likes my sleep deprived, baby blues self right now....
45. What is your favorite book? Chicka Chicka Boom Boom ABC
46. What is your favorite candy? Bottle Caps, Take 5, candy corn
47. What is your favorite sports team? Not a sports watcher, but my husband is cougar obsessed, so I will say BYU.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? None, just stick me in the ground with no fuss.
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping, but Bryce woke up shortly after
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? I don't want to get up and take Cole to school this morning.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love your background! And that photo!
And Bryce is a little chubber! SO cute!

Dave and Julie said...

cute kids stop growing

The CEO said...

I love the picture, and I was totally laughing because we just returned Chicka Chicka Boom Boom ABC to the library yesterday!! :) Great minds think alike! :) Shanna

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess