


(This one is for you Grandma!)
It's amazing how having a new baby in the house makes your older kids look so big. Bryce weighed in at 9 pounds at the doctor on Friday, gaining 2 pounds in two weeks!! Holy cow! Guess the round the clock nursing is doing his body good. It makes me sad to see them growing up so fast. Where is the pause button?? I want them to stay little forever....
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Stop Growing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess
5 comments:
Hello Keeles, they are growing to fast! Bryce looks like he will make it through winter okay. Thanks for taking the time to post the things on the blog. It helps be with you. BYU is looking pretty respectful, good fan base!
WOW! He is getting BIG. This is how big my kids are at birth. lol
They are so...cute. Okay I need a little boy.
Go Cougars!!
OH MY GOODNESS! I may be a Ute fan, but that picture of the boys is DARLING. I can't believe how big Bryce is getting. GO MOM! We love the pictures. Keep them coming.
Hi Kim! How fun to find you in the blogging world...wow how time flies...you seriously have the most handsome boys..all three of them! Congrats on your new addition! All those pics brought back lots of memories for me of laying on a C-section table...fun stuff huh! At least the babies come out with PERFECT little heads! Glad to see you all are doing well! Take care! BTW- I found you through Christine's blog!
Angie (Herbst)Mikesell
Love you
Grandmi zuziiku
Post a Comment