Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Preschool!


What a handsome preschooler, don't you think?? He was so nervous before we left the house today for his first day of preschool. But as soon as we walked in the doors, he never looked back. He chattered non-stop on the way home about his first day at preschool (and if you know Cole, you know the kid can chatter!).



Brothers and best buds ready for school this morning! And cheezin' it up for the camera too! Instead of saying "cheese", they say "stinky feet"! They think they are hilarious.



This is what Bryce did while they were gone this morning. Gotta love a sleeping baby! Look at those lips!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

He looks like a full grown baby already! What great lips -- and I DO love a sleeping baby!

The CEO said...

What cute kids and a beautiful baby. I'm so glad school is going well! :)Shanna

Rachel and Nathan Fisher said...

Kim,

Your boys are just adorable! How great that you get a little time to just enjoy your baby while both of your boys are in school! Enjoy it!

Also, I finally started a blog! I just love yours, so I added yours on my list- hope that you don't mind!

Mine is at ourbethsaida.blogspot.com

Love,
Rachel

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess