






He's here! Bryce Thomas Keele arrived safe and sound on Friday, August 22nd (he shares a birthday with his great-grandma Keele) at 6:38 p.m. He weighed 6 lbs and 14 ounces. He was 20 inches long. He has a head full of dark hair and brown eyes, just like his brothers. His brothers adore him and are full of question about why babies do what they do. He is such a cuddly baby who loves to be held and nursed, which I am taking full advantage of! We are so excited to have a little one in the house again and love him so much already! Welcome to the world little man!!!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Our Sweetheart is here! Bryce Thomas Keele!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess
4 comments:
Kim! What great news! Baby Bryce is so sweet -- and isn't it wonderful when the olders love their baby?
Hi Kim, I was blog stalking and saw you had a blog and a new baby. Congratulations!! He is a sweetheart. I can't believe you have all boys...how fun:) Do you ever get to visit your family very much in Blackfoot? I'm sure they are so excited for the new addition. It's nice to see people from high school and their blogs.
Congratulations! He's beautiful. I love the picture of the boys looking in the nursery! Shanna
Awww. You look so happy and glow-y-like! I can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment