

Wow! It's been about a month since Caden started Kindergarten. He loves it! Well, I think he does! The only info I can get out of him is that he plays at recess and goes to P.E. and art (he calls it E.T. instead of P.E.) He also counts down the days until the weekend when he gets a break. Who knew half day kindergarten was so tiring? I let him walk to class by himself every morning, but what he doesn't know is I follow behind him to make sure he gets there O.K. I wonder if I will ever let them be independent? For right now, I dont think so!!
P.S. The baby is coming this Friday ( 2 more days, ahhh!!!), so the next time you will see us on this blog, we will be a big family of 5! Wish us luck! It's been 4 long years since we have had a baby in the house. I hope I remember what to do.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
We have a Kindergartner!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess
2 comments:
It's crazy that you have a kindergartener! He is so darn cute. I can't blame you for following him...sounds like something I'd do :).
Best of luck with the new little one. You're such a great mom! We can't wait to meet him.
Love, B/S/A/J
Our kindergarten is right by our house and I know KNOW that I will do exactly the same thing next year when Chloe goes to school!
And YAY!!! Good luck tomorrow!
Post a Comment