It's been a while since I shared some updates on my boys.... We have been trying to limit TV time during the day here, thus limiting my computer time as well! We are well into summer, but haven't really seen any summer here. It has been cloudy/rainy for days now and the boys are going stir crazy. Caden starts year round kindergarten next month so we are hoping for some nice days and soon too!
Caden started swimming lessons this week. Being the shy guy he is, he is actually doing great. He only cried a little bit on the first day.
Cole, however, has cried everyday because he is so sad he can't go to lessons as well. He can't go until he is potty trained. You would think that would motivate a 3.5 year old to do some business on the toilet but........
Caden graduated from preschool last month. They put on a program and sang a bunch of cute songs. He was so excited to be out of school for the summer! His dad, however, had a little tear in his eye as Caden graduated. I don't think he is ready for his boys to grow up.
We have been trying to do some preschool activities at home daily to keep things fresh on Caden's brain for kindergarten. We ran into some trouble today with scissor practice. I am left handed and both Caden and Cole are right handed. Sometimes, I get confused with which hand they should use. Today, I forced Cole to cut his paper with his scissors in his left hand. He kept trying to switch it to the right, and I was like "Quit using the wrong hand Cole!" Hopefully they aren't too confused when they go to school.

Our third boy is still growing (and me too!) in the womb. Only 9-10 weeks to go! He is a wiggly worm, my most active baby so far. Alan has officially moved into the guest room for the remainder of my pregnancy because of my horrible pregnancy snoring! How embarrassing ;) I am excited to meet and love and snuggle this little baby, but am also getting pretty anxious about the upcoming delivery and recovery. Hopefully, it will be easier than last time. We haven't picked a name yet. Any ideas would be welcome!
Happy Summer!
Friday, June 06, 2008
Randomness...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess
6 comments:
I can't believe you have a kindergartener.
So, in the name department (if you're sticking with C names, I like Camden and Cameron and Casey. But I think there are a lot of cute boy names, don't you?
Good job singing Caden! Who was the hammy kid next to him crowding his performing space? At this rate, maybe Aunt Lindee will graduate from college before you graduate from high school (let's hope so).
Julie -
We are trying to avoid C names, although I gravitate toward them. Camden is on my short list :) I have lots of names I love, and Alan doesn't like any of them. Grrr....
Lindee -
You had better graduate before Caden! You need to move here after you do and teach him in high school ;).
I am so excited for you. I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going. We can't wait to meet him! It must be a husband thing not to like any of our names! Brent and I really struggled with that. Good luck! I love your boys' names. Shanna
Boy names . . . let's see. Nash, Brenner, Reid (one of my favorites), Brogan, Carter, Ethan, Wylie, Jace . . . you're gonna have to narrow down kinds of names for me - I could go on all day. So glad to see an update. They do year-round kindergarten down there? That would be kinda cool, I think. Remember when we did year-round kindergarten in, like, eighth grade? I was on greeen track and didn't like it because all my friends were on blue or red. Fun memory - anyway . . . good to hear from you!
Post a Comment