
Looks like Caden I think!
Silly baby was trying to eat his umbilical cord! Yum!
We had a cool 4D ultrasound this morning to make sure the baby was growing and healthy. Everything looked great! It was so exciting to see what this baby looks like and see him moving all around. He is growing right on schedule and weighs about 2 pounds right now. Only 14 more weeks until we get to meet him!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
More pictures of the newest Keele...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess
3 comments:
KIM!!! HEY! This blogging stuff is just as bad as myspace was at first. Myspace is easier, though, I think. I really think if I just deleted both pages I would be so much more constructive - at least be able to read some more books. That HAS to be better than blogging. This just isn't healthy! I can't believe there are 4D ultrasounds now - amazing. Do you have names picked out yet?
Seriously. I'm extrememly tempted to delete my myspace page. Atleast let it go dormant. I think I'm in a bad mood or something - man! It's been a while honestly! I just posted a whole blog about it that I will probably end up deleting before too many people read it and think less of me! LOL. I have been using this as a journal for kids, too, which has been a good motivator to keep me on it. We'll see if I stick with it. So good to hear from you, though! And so fun to see pictures of your family. Holy cow - we're getting old!
We are so excited for you!!! The ultrasounds are incredible. Keep us posted, and know we love you.
Post a Comment