
Grandpa and Grandma P. were kind enough to invite us on Caden and Cole's very first fishing trip. We had a great time trying to catch fish all day. We didn't have much luck until Uncle Clayton found a sweet spot at the end of the day. Caden had plenty of opportunity to reel em in after that. Cole was just content to throw rocks and scare the fish away all day. It was a great time and we hope that we will get invited back next year! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma!!

Thursday, November 09, 2006
First Fishing Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess
3 comments:
Looks like it was fun! Wish I could've been there. Good catch, Caden!!
What a great blog! The boys look like they had a great time fishing. How fun!
looks like they had a fun time. Kim did you cook the fish? I would not like to do that but I don't like fish. See you soon
Post a Comment