Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Snow Days!


We had a little storm this weekend and the boys couldn't wait to get outside and play. During the last two days, they have spent about 4 hours outside in the white stuff. It is amazing how long kids can stay out in the cold!

A lot has been going on at our house. Caden is continuing with preschool and loving it. So far he has learned all his colors and he is about halfway through the alphabet. He is such a smart little boy! Cole is now speaking in short sentences and loves going to storytime at the library. He is also learning to sing songs and loves row, row your boat and twinkle little star. He turns 2 in December, time is flying. Alan is getting so excited to graduate from college. He is getting calls from pharmacy recruiters daily, which makes him that much more anxious to get outta school. We are currently looking at the following areas; Portland/Seattle (although we are kind of leaning against this area), Salt Lake City area, Bozeman or Missoula Montana, and Coeur D'Alene, ID (a job just came up in this area and it would be my top choice). We are taking a trip to Portland/Seattle in the middle of December to see if it is an area that we would like to live it and if it is something we could afford. Even if we don't like it, it is going to be a fun trip because it will be Caden and Coles first time on an airplane!! As for me, I am thinking about going back to work after the holidays. Heaven knows we could use the money, and I am getting antsy at home. I am sure I would be a better mother if I could get out of the house more!! We will see what happens.

Happy Holidays to anyone who reads this blog! Probably will update again after Christmas!

2 comments:

The CEO said...

Kim,
It's great to read about your fun adventures, and the pics are great! I totally relate to your "mom needs to work" mode. I'm a much better mom when I work. Keep those pics coming, enjoy your December, and keep us posted. Happy Holidays!

Dave and Julie said...

Those boys are so cute. Utah sounds like a great place for you to move to. Hopfully we will see you for Christmas

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess