Thursday, November 02, 2006

Trick or Treat!
















Halloween pictures (a few days late). Caden picked out his own costume and got tons of compliments on how cool it was! He had a fun Halloween party at preschool where they played Halloween bingo and decorated pumpkin cookies. Cole was a cute bear and went to a special Halloween storytime at the library where we sang a few Halloween songs. We went trick or treating in Old Town Pocatello and then went out for burgers and fries. I'd say it was our best Halloween yet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have been thoroughly frightened! They should have gotten a lot of candy. Growing too fast! Love you all.

Dave and Julie said...

They look so cute I love the costumes Cole you pick out a cool one. Sounds like it was a fun Halloween. See you soon.

The CEO said...

The boys are sooo cute! Keep those pics coming!

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess