


My attempt at some "photography" of the trees and flowers in our yard. This is a skill I would love to develop, but between kids, and Alan in school...Maybe when he is graduated, I will take a class. Also, we had to carry on the tradition of wheelbarrow rides! Grandpa P. used to give me and my siblings rides during the summer. I remember doing it a lot at the little white house in Sugar City. It had a little hill in the yard to run down! My boys, as you can see Cole crying, were a little scared of the whole wheelbarrow ride thing.
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess
1 comment:
I'm green with envy over your digital camera. Those are excellent photos. Caden and Cole are turning into little chicanos.
Post a Comment