The boys on Mother's Day!
Today in the pool!
I am so lucky to have these handsome boys in my life! Our days are filled with fun and love. I am blessed to be their mother and very thankful that my husband makes it possible for me to stay home with them everyday so they are able to have a worry-free and loving childhood. I wouldn't trade it for anything else!
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
How Lucky I Am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess
2 comments:
They look so cute Kim there is just one bad thing they just want to grow up to quick. I hope you had a great Mothers Day. I think i will be a mother soon maybe this week sometime the doc says so we will let you know say hello to the boys and we love you hope to see you soon. Julie
Kim it was so fun to get to see your family and what you are doing!You have a beautiful family! We made a quick dash to Idaho this summer took Katie to Yellowstone park, stayed a night at Kathryns, then went to Grace to DeMars Mom's 80th birthday party. I did not have any of your phone # not even your mom's to contact you .... Sorry! Love Aunt Kenda
Post a Comment