
Al and I took down some trees in our yard this weekend leaving a big pile of dirt. The boys, of course, have been spending all of their time playing in it. They especially think it is funny to throw it all over each other and grind it into their hair. I think I said "Don't throw the dirt" at least 100 times today. They are true boys through and through.
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Boys will be Boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess
3 comments:
Nice to see boys and toy trucks. That sounds like fun. Do you think I could bring my trucks down?
Love you guys!
They are getting so big. But it looks like they can play togeather and they have fun even though Caden gets beat up some times. Kim I can not i will hve one of those soon I hope they look as cute as your kids. Julie
Kim I can not spell I said I can not wait to have a little boy around while dad is at work. Sorry I suck at spelling ofh well we love you and hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment