Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Too busy to blog update.....

I know, I know! Almost two whole months without a single blog!

You try sitting down to the computer with 3 very active boys. It's harder than it may seem.....

Caden got hurt at school today (accidentally tripped and bit clear thru his bottom lip, it was BAD!) and had to come home early so that means with no running all over town to get him, I get to sit down and update today :)



Caden lost his first tooth at 6 years old! He was proud that it came out while we were visiting Grandpa and Grandma in Blackfoot. He put it under his pillow when we got home, but the tooth fairy forgot to come. Imagine that! He was so sad the next morning, but thankfully the tooth fairy heard our sad boy and slipped some money in while he was cuddling with Mom!

Bryce became a walker about two weeks after his first birthday, and it has been crazy since then. He is the best climber and is up on the kitchen table, all over the couches, up and down the stairs, and even climbed one of my kitchen stools up to the kitchen countertop. Needless to say, we've been busy chasing him.

He loves to climb up on the chairs in the kitchen, but can't figure out how to get down. He often gets stuck in between. I can't help but laugh!



Caden and Cole at the school carnival. I'm glad they are buddies!

We grew successful watermellon this year in the garden. We had 6 big ones and we really, really enjoyed them! They were super yummy!

We had lots and lots of roma tomatoes too. I spent a whole day making tomato sauce, put it in my freezer in the garage, and came out two days later to discover the freezer wasn't working. I almost cried. That's what I get for being to lazy to can.

Cole had a special rite of passage in the Keele family. His very first (of many I am sure) BYU game. We were able to go as a family and had a fun time.

Cole played soccer this fall. It was a great experience for him. He made some friends and got lots of exercise. But boy, are we glad it is over! I'll remember next year not to sign up for cold October soccer. Brrrr......




3 comments:

Shelley Gee said...

I'm glad to see you back. It looks like you are VERY busy, but having some good times in the process.

The CEO said...

You have been BUSY! I'm very proud of your success in the garden (and jealous!). Your boys are ADORABLE, and I completely empathize with the toddler on the go...Ashton is just like Bryce. We hope to see you at Becca's baptism over Thanksgiving. Shanna

Lisa said...

Wow!! What a fun group! I love your pics. Your boys are adorable!

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess