Monday, May 04, 2009

Blessings this week.

A father in law that stayed all week to help lay our concrete driveway.

A mother in law that stayed all week and helped cook and clean and wrangle kids.

Several neighbors that worked hours and hours a day for FREE to help us get our driveway done.

More neighbors that offered their riding lawn mower when it was clear we let our lawn go to long.

And most of all....

A husband that is willing and talented enough to install a new driveway, saving us thousands of dollars, and still did the dishes at night, wrestled our kids, changed dirty diapers, and never complained a bit!

I'm not sure if I deserve any of this one bit, but I sure am grateful!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Those are REALLY good blessings.

Shelley Gee said...

YOU DESERVE IT!!!!

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess