Wednesday, February 11, 2009

You know you are OLD when....

You are cruising around town listening to the classic rock station and they are playing...

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge!

Wha?? That song is just a few years old right?

So I head home and look it up on Itunes....it came out in 1991! Eighteen years ago!

I AM old and it is a depressing day at the Keele house. I'm going now to check for grey hairs in the mirror.....

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Are you serious? I, like, totally remember that coming out! Yikes. Well, here's to 30...

Dave and Julie said...

Kim I feel for you. I do miss the old music. I think the older music is much better better then this crap now days.

Shelley Gee said...

Have you hit the big 3...0...yet? Now, that is a depressing day. But I did feel a little better when my nephew asked me if I was 40and I could say that I was only 30. Actually it really didn't make me feel any better...we are OLD!! And that song came out 18 years ago, that is like and entire lifetime!!!!

The CEO said...

I have TOTALLY been there. Here's to 29 forever. Shanna

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess