Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thankful for...

1. That today was the last BYU game of the regular season! I have missed sharing Saturdays with my hubby! Was that a tear in your eye I saw when they lost, Big Al?

2. I am thankful for the home that we live in. It is finally feeling "homey" after a year of living here.

3. I am so thankful for our Bishop, who happens to be our neighbor as well. Even though we are somewhat sporadic with church attendance, he is the most down to earth, friendly person! We never feel judged by him. He truly just wants to be our friend.

2 comments:

The CEO said...

I agree...the end of college football season is definitely something to be thankful for (except we won't be completely free until after the BOWL games!) :)

We missed you. Even though we couldn't come, thanks for extending the invitation. You and Alan are the BEST hosts!!

Love ya!

Jocelyn said...

It's good to have neighbors like that, isn't it?

My hub is not a football guy and that is something I'm grateful for!:)

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess