Thankful today...
1. The beautiful Utah weather in November. We were able to get out with the boys and explore Antelope Island today. Alan and I usually have a hard time motivating ourselves to get our bums off the couch on Alan's days off, but I am glad we did today. The boys love getting out and spending time as a family.
2. The mountains outside my kitchen window. I think both Alan and I are really homesick for Idaho these days. For some reason, looking out my window and seeing those snow topped mountains makes me feel less so...
3. That I feel the desire to finish my college education. I was ready to go back to school this fall, but we were surprised by Bryce. I hope to be back in the spring, or next fall...Whatever works best for my little family.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Sunday thanksgivings...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess
1 comment:
Bryce is a wonderful surprise! You'll get there..I'm confident of that. Sounds like you had a great day.
Post a Comment