Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Look Grandpa!


We finally get to play with the scooper you gave us! Check the sandbox off our list of things to do. Any ideas on how to persuade two little boys out of the sandbox? They have been in it all day!

3 comments:

Dave and Julie said...

looks like fun boys can't wait to play in it with you.

Anonymous said...

Well looky there! I would love to see all of that sand transported out of there to the neighbors house. Thats what I would have done. I would have hauled it back the next day though. Oh to be a young boy again!!! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

You don't need to be young again:)
Grandma P will be down to play in the sand box. She can not wait to get her toes in it. :) Love you
See You Soon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess