So here is the picture of our boy in all his glory.
The weird thing is, ever since we found out I have been in serious denial. I keep trying to convince myself that he has the umbilical cord between his legs and not what is obviously there. I have looked at every ultrasound picture online. I was even going to call my midwife and have her check again, just in case! Maybe I was just a touch disappointed that it wasn't a girl.
But, for the record... I am snapping out of it today! We are having a baby boy. I even got out all our cute little boy clothes and got a little excited for this little guy to get here!
Friday, April 11, 2008
All boy, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess
2 comments:
Kim, I love your honesty. I love it! Congratulations again. It's an incredible thing just to be able to have a child, isn't it?
We're happy for you! We can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment