My doctor's appointment this afternoon surprised us with some exciting news........
We are expecting our 3rd SON! Well, not so exciting. I knew (or I guess had that mother's intuition) that is was going to be a boy.
Since this is my last baby I know a lot of people are going to wonder if I am disappointed that it is not a girl. Of course I would love a girl, but I feel much more confident raising boys. Thinking about raising a girl always sends me into a panic! Although, when my midwife brought up the idea of paying car insurance for 3 teenage boys, that made me panic even more!
Anyways, we are thrilled and excited to meet this new spirit in August!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
News of the Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess
5 comments:
Three boys.....they are going to beat the crap out of each other. Hopefully they don't fight over clothes. :o) Names yet?
When you say midwife, I think of this lady in one of my classes who said she was studying to be a midwife. She had more tattoos and piercings than I had ever seen on a person. She also said she was Wiccan. She's my midwife stereotype. Is yours that frightening? I hope not.
Lindee!
No names yet. Since I named Cole, Alan gets to name this one which makes me nervous! My midwife is more of a butch lesbian type. She is obsessed with nutrition and exercise and I got a good lecture when I gained 8 lbs this month. But I would much rather have that than some creepy old man ob/gyn looking at my who-ha!
That is soooo exciting! We are so happy for you. Congrats!
Yay for boys!!! Congrats again!
Kim! It's raining men! Well, little baby boys! Congratulations to you and Alan. Good luck!
Post a Comment