Spring may finally be here!! We've had some fun at the park this week. Caden starts soccer today. The baby chicks have hatched at preschool. Yep! I think it just might be here! Hurray!!
Caden playing Spiderman
Nope, my legs aren't long enough
Cole calls the teeter-totter a sling-shot
Just happy to be out of the house!
What a handsome kid
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Can it really be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess
3 comments:
I agree...it's soooo nice to have spring!!! I'm much more sane now that we can go to the park. Miss you.
It hasn't hit Cache Valley yet, we still have plenty of snow all over our yard. Ugh. Enjoy it for me!
I'll be anxiously awaiting your news! Thanks for the comment on mine - I'm really excited!
YOU are also pregnant! CONGRATULATIONS! Wouldn't it be great to get another boy and continue to be queen of the house? ;) Can't wait to hear.
Post a Comment