Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cole turns 5!

I can't believe it! Cole is 5! Where is the time going?

Somethings that are special about Cole this year......

The kid is obsessed with batman! Not only does he wear his costume almost daily, he play batman legos on the xbox and has batman toys that he loves dearly! I'm hoping that it is a phase that will end before kindergarten.

Cole is attending a fun preschool this year. He goes 4 days a week and is learning quickly. He know all of his letters and sounds (except Q, I guess that one is tricky). And like his older brother, is very good at math.

He love to wrestle and tease his dad!

Loves his brother Caden, and while they are still best buddies, Cole has branched out this year and made friends of his own. He doesn't depend on his brother as much, which is bittersweet for me, but I realize it had to happen.

He is still my little lovey boy who always needs a hug and a cuddle!

I sure love this sweet middle boy of mine!

No comments:

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess