Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thank you Mr. Sunshine!

Because of you....

The oldest (ahem...most uncoordinated) non-pedaling kid around the block
FINALLY
learned how to pedal!


Please ignore the fact that my child is not wearing his helmet! I can't remember those dang things! What can I say?





Way to go Cole!


Bryce wasn't happy about all the attention I was giving to Cole....
But he warmed up when he saw the camera!
P.S. Please don't tell Caden we "borrowed" his bike while he was at school!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Seriously cute!!!!

Pedaling is my goal for the summer -- hopefully for BOTH my girls! Yes, neither of them are pedaling yet....in fact, they've never even had bikes! Last year was all tricycles, but I gave them away so I would be FORCED to work the pedaling with them!

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool Keeles! Next it will be, "Where are the keys to the car?" Will have to cruise the Blackfoot greenbelt Cole.

Lindee said...

I can't believe your grass is so green already. Jealous!

The CEO said...

Great job, Cole! Looks like you are having a lot of fun. We miss you. Brycer man is so darn cute!

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess