Today's thanks!
1. For blog giveaways! Especially ones I win. A while back I won a family photo session with Emily. The pictures turned out great to say the least! Thanks so much Emily!! Here are a few of my favorites (only a few, she got so many good ones!) and she has more posted on her blog.




2. For our gang of neighborhood boys that keep my boys occupied in the backyard for hours on end! Our quiet TV thanks you too.
3. I am so thankful that I am sitting here typing in peace while my husband is wrestling with Caden and Cole. Hopefully they will be worn out and go to bed soon!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Thank goodness for Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess
3 comments:
Love the pictures!! You did a great job with the color choices of your clothes. I love reading about your thankfulness. Thank God for small blessings, huh! Miss you. Shanna
Wow, they turned out GREAT! Isn't Emily awesome?
Your sweaters are just perfect. Love love love them.
Slick family pictures. You guys look good!
Post a Comment