Thankful today for.....
1. Sister-in-laws! Even if they cheer for the Utes, Shanna! Got your cute package. Go Cougars!
2. My fussy baby that makes me cuddle and hug him all day long.
3. A clean house and laundry that is caught up. I am thankful that people are coming to my house tomorrow and motivated me to do it!
Friday, November 21, 2008
TGIF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess
2 comments:
OK..great minds think alike. We both used the title "TGIF" :).
Glad you got the goods. GO UTES!!!
Thanks for motivating me to do this. It's fun to think about what I'm thankful for. And I LOVE Cole's thankful turkey. Too cute!
We'll be thinking of you tomorrow.
Shanna
I love those shirts, very cute!
I agree, it is always easier to get the cleaning done when there is a good reason to do it.
Post a Comment