Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween Overload

We had a great time on Halloween night! We did the door to door thing, got way too much candy and gave away a TON of candy, four huge bags! Our ward primary has three nurseries and two classes for each age group so you can imagine all of the little ghosts and goblins out trick or treating around our neighborhood! After the boys had made their way around the neighborhood, they went to a reptile show at the Clinton City Halloween party and got to touch a bunch of snakes and spiders! What a perfect way to end a spooky, creepy night!



Bryce smiling at Dad


Darth Maul


Storm Trooper


Punkin Carvin'



Trick or Treat!

3 comments:

The CEO said...

Your boys are adorable. I can't believe how big Bryce is. What a cutie. I'm glad your Halloween was great.

Jocelyn said...

Did you do the face painting? It looks so great! We have a huge ward like that, too, and I LOVE it!

Lindee said...

I love Bryce's muffin top...soooo cute!

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess