My friend Heidi is writing things she is thankful for everyday til Thanksgiving. I loved reading her posts today, and thought it would do me good to do the same. So three thankful thoughts a day until Thanksgiving....
1. Music - from Kenny Chesney to Matt Nathanson, it kept me motivated to get through my day today!
2. My sister-in-law and friend, Julie for inviting us to the park today. I desperately needed to get out of the house!
3. My husband, who is working late tonight to provide for us. Miss you babe!
Monday, November 17, 2008
"Borrowing" Heidi's idea...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess
2 comments:
I am so glad you are doing this! It is good for when you've had a rough day to sit down and remember things to be thankful for - I know it helps me. I can't remember if I have commented on your blog yet or not, but I have been reading it for a while. Your boys are so cute! It is good to see that you are doing well. That is funny we both have a Cayden and a Bryce. Good names! Anyway, thanks for your comments on my blog. It is so good hearing from you!
This sounds like a good idea. If I have a computer that liked to work all the time I would love to do the same. Thanks for coming with us the park. It was good to get out.
Post a Comment