Friday, May 02, 2008

One year ago....


I can't believe it has been a year since we packed up our moving truck and sold our beloved little home in Pocatello! It has been a great adventure this year... buying a newly built home, putting in a sprinkler system all by ourselves, losing 30 pounds (me) only to find out I was pregnant (surprise!) the week that I met my weight goal, starting a new career (Alan), the boys growing up, Caden starting kindergarten, and Cole starting preschool. Most days we still miss Pocatello and I think both of us hope to go back someday. But for now, we are enjoying Clinton and the new neighbors and friends we have made here. I can't wait to see what the next year will bring!

2 comments:

The CEO said...

Wow, it is incredible. So much has happened!! Makes you wonder what lies ahead. Hope you're feeling OK with the pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

That sounds tiring! I can't believe you miss Poky....oh, wait...you are in Utah. We are planning to move to IF by the end of the summer, and I feel like I will miss Poky.

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess