Friday, November 02, 2007

Spooky Halloween


Scary skeleton and spooky Frankenstein!


(Would someone tell Alan to stop taking sideway pictures please??)

We had a great Halloween this year! We finally live in a kid-filled neighborhood and had tons of trick-o-treaters! I took the boys to a couple of house on our street and then we came home and just had fun handing out our candy. Caden picked out his costume this year. He loves all the classics! He has already decided that next year he will be a mummy!

3 comments:

The CEO said...

These are awesome costumes!!! What handsome spooky creatures!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a frightful night down in Clinton! I see those boys in their costumes and I start humming the "Monster Mash". Looks like Halloween was a blast. Grandpa P

Dave and Julie said...

They were so cute looved the costumes

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess