Monday, July 30, 2007

Bye, Bye Summer!

Wow! It has been so long since I blogged! It must have something to do with my broken camera. How can you get excited to blog when you don't have new cute pictures of handsome little boys?? It has been a long, stressful, busy summer for us. The good news is that we have finally moved into our new home, and boy! are we excited. I think two moves in 2 1/2 months did us in for good. We look forward to settling into this home for a long, long time! Caden and Cole are doing great. They have been spending their hot Utah summer swimming. I have realized that if you live in Utah, you need a pool or a membership to a pool. The summers are much warmer here than in Idaho. Alan is adjusting well to his new Pharmacy Manager job. I am getting excited to furnish and decorate our new house!!

How has your summer been? Leave a comment and say hello!!

No comments:

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess