It's official! So, I thought I would share our news. Alan has signed a contract with a supermarket located in Layton/Ogden area!!! We will be moving after the school year is over in May. We listed our house today also. We are excited to get it on the market, but sad also. We have put ALOT of sweat equity into this home and it is hard to see it go. We have learned to love this little house of ours. The listing is at (copy/paste-I don't know how to link it, then click on Pocatello Exclusives, then click on our home at 804 Park Ave)
http://www.therealtyteam.com/
So, if you know anybody who wants a great house in Pocatello, send them our way. We are looking forward to the big move and are looking into our options. I am hoping to talk Al into finding a great piece of property and building our dream home. Knowing us, we will probably buy another fixer though.
Monday, February 19, 2007
New News!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Scrapbook Credits
Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess
3 comments:
Your place looks really good. I wish I could buy it. You'll sell it in no time. Let me know how your experience with Assist-2-Sell is.
I'm sad that you won't be here in the North West but I am excited for you to be in Utah and still close to family. I'm sure that Daviid and Julie will love having you close. Congrats on the job!
-Collette
I am so glad that Utah is the place for you. Can't wait to have you close to us.
Post a Comment