Sunday, January 28, 2007

Too Long!

It's been way to long since my last post! It has been a busy month for us. Alan and I took another trip out to Seattle to look at the area again and BOY!! are we glad we did. We decided that we DO NOT want to live in Washington State. We made the decision to stay closer to home and family. Alan has a job offer in Utah that we feel good about. We have explored some options in Pocatello, but none have worked out (the market for pharmacists is so saturated here). I think we will have to move out of state for a few years (Alan has to sign a 3 year commitment with this company in Utah), and then jump on the chance to move back to Idaho when an opening comes up. I can hardly believe that he will be graduating and we will be moving in 3 months time!!! The boys are great! They have been schooling and spending some time with Grandma and Grandpa P, and just being little boys! Caden is excited about the idea of Utah because he want to live by Uncle David and Aunt Julie! He is very nervous about getting his bunkbeds to Utah though =) No new pictures this time, I haven't had my camera out for over a month. Love to all!

1 comment:

The CEO said...

Exciting news! We are happy for you.

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess