Friday, September 08, 2006

First Day of Preschool!




My baby is all grown up! He had his first day of preschool this week and he had a blast! He was a little nervous at first and shed a tear or two when I dropped him off, but had a good time after that. This month he will be learning the letters A and B and the color yellow. His teacher is so enegetic and organized. It's going to be a great year for him! Cole had a harder time letting go. When we drove away after dropping Caden off he cried and asked where Caden was. So sad...

(Excuse the cheesy grin.. he was so excited he couldn't hold still long enough to take a decent pic!)

2 comments:

The CEO said...

The boys are so cute. I can't believe how grown up they are! We miss you. Great blog, by the way.

Dave and Julie said...

I love the smile . the boyz are groing up to fast but they are sure cute

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess