Saturday, March 04, 2006




Since Alan is a Bambi Killer, and we are now down to one car, the boys and I trekked to the mall by stroller and Mom's feet. We left the house at 11 am, got to the mall at about 12:30, ate lunch, played at the playground, and got back home at 3 pm. And I have the blisters to prove it! I need to get in the car and track how many miles it was, but I am guessing about 10 miles round trip. This probably isn't much to some, but for a fat (phat!) mom like me it was killer. I think we will do it more often, see how much chunk I can walk off. Here are some pics of the boys at the playground from that day. We have become regulars at the playground inside the mall. As you can see, Cole is a big boy that can climb up and go down the slide all by himself!

2 comments:

Dave and Julie said...

Kim that is great that the kids love to play at the play ground at the mall. I am sorry it was a long walk but just think you taking off inches that will go off quick if you keep up with that. I could not do that but more power to you . I hope things are great there it is all good in Utah just getting excited for the new one to come. we love you hope to see you soon. Dave and Julie

Dave and Julie said...

Hey guys,
Those are some good looking kids. I was just bragging to a co-worker about my little nephew Caden and his Baseball skills in Hitting. Thanks for the gifts. We just recieved them yesterday and we really appreciate it. Thanks for you support. Hope you car issues are working out. Anyway, just wanted to drop a note and say. Take Care. David

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess