Monday, February 06, 2006

Where Are You Spring?

Just a little update....

No new pictures, I have been a little lazy with the camera. I have been busy redecorating our living room. I normally have fall colors as my decorating scheme but decided to change to RED! And it looks great! Our kids are doing great. Cole is walking all over the house. He has really taken an interest in Caden and follows him around and tries his best to play like a big boy. He is our bully. He wrestle with Caden and usually wins! Caden runs away screaming like a little girl :)
Caden would really love to go to preschool. He has been asking to go to "buddies" as he calls it. We have yet to potty train him though, so no preschool until that happens. Alan is still plugging along with school. He starts his year of rotations in June. We are seriously counting down the days until he graduates. It has been a long 6 years. He has been working little by little to get our remodeling done. I think all we have left is some painting (which is my job, but I am lazy!) and then our bathroom and kitchen are complete. Our next projects will be replacing our garage door and opener, and replacing the doors in the inside and outside of the house! We are really looking forwards to some warm weather so we can get outside and learn about all the fruit trees in our yard.

Until next time......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, I had the greatest time reading your blog! The kids are so great it is wonderful to hear about your life. We live in BAMBY land also. Danae came to stay with us a couple of weeks ago it was so much fun. You and your family have an open invatation to come we have a little guest house which makes it feel more like a vacation!
Aunt Kenda

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess