Friday, October 07, 2005

The Weekend!

The weeks fly when you have nothing to do but stay at home! Our remodeling projects are coming along. The top kitchen cabinets are in and it is amazing how white cabinets will open up a tiny kitchen. We got our countertops yesterday, so the kitchen should be done in a couple week. Our bathroom is painted and we just need to rip out the vanity, install the floor, and put up the waiscot. Lots of work! I'll post pictures of the kitchen soon. I can't wait till it is all done so that we can start on the yard! As soon as we get all of this work done, Alan will have graduated and we will be ready to sell it. The kids are doing great. Aunt Ashlee is coming over tonight so Alan and I can have a date!

No comments:

Digital Scrapbook Credits

Happy Go Lucky Kit by Shabby Princess